Thursday, June 23, 2016

"Doubt is a thief who steals your dreams from you..."

Remember that every time your thoughts try to bully you with "It's too hard, or it seems impossible, I can't do that..."  If you think you can, then that's all you need to know. Period.

I thought for sure by 36 I would have it all together, but God reminded me this morning that I do have it all together! I've gained all the experience I need to set out on this passionate-wild dream of mine that has finally come together. You see, to the average eye, I look to be all over the place... (Chuckle) Dreamers and doers take risks alone.


I'm thankful for my few sister-gems who see beyond what they hear from my mouth and for supporting me the way that they do. This morning's workout was not going to happen because my mind was telling me, "I'm too tired."  It wasn't until I imagined my gem-sistas working out viciously and then it happened. I rolled outta bed and put on my FIGHT!


Surround yourself with like-minded people, so that they can lift you up when you feel down.


#NeverGiveUp #ThoughtsByJayeRose #WildRose #MomzRock!

No comments:

Post a Comment