Tuesday, October 18, 2016

She climbed the top of the mountain only to find there was still more to climb. But this time, she was prepared for the high."
 
It's been a minute since I really posted on here. I guess I'm busy livin "the good life," these dayz.... ☺️ I feel really grateful and very blessed because 4 years ago I made a "choice" NOT to let my life circumstances kill me. (Some people lean on alcohol, drugs...) I could have easily chose the point-blame route, but instead I accepted responsibility for my past-poor choices. (We all gotta learn, I'm just brave to admit it.)
Since I was a born a CHAMPION, I made the choice and pulled myself up every-dam-day of my life because not only do my kids deserve the best version of me, but I deserve the best version of me! (I once learned, if you want to be successful, surround yourself with success and BE Successful!)
As I continue pulling myself up towards the mountain top, I look down from time to time and smile... HARD WORK REWARDS and the view only gets better the higher you become! 😉😘💪🏽
#BeInspired #ThoughtsByJayeRose #MomzRockFitness #WildRoses

No comments:

Post a Comment