Saturday, July 26, 2014

A close friend of mine recently said to me....


“You can be great at it, if you play the game.” I thought about that for a second... And reflected over my lifeline and realized, I'm 34 years old and I ain't NEVER been a sell out, ever! Although, I've learned  many treasured lessons, I just don't have time for pettiness.
However, I do have time to make a difference in the world.... I try not to judge your foolishness, but I am human, so forgive me.


I'm not that type of girl who runs with the crowd. I run alone. I don't need to be accepted because I've already been accepted by God. I live for the purpose that he created me to live for and if that means standing alone, well I'll do just that! Do you know why? Because the times when I'm down, and ya'll chitter chatter about me, it is God, who lifts me up and helps me get back to my feet. He cares about me...

One thing I want you to understand is that the world will praise you when your up and talk bad about you when your down, BUT it is GOD who will see that you make it through... Live to please Him, not others....


No comments:

Post a Comment